The Autism Spectrum Guide to Sexuality and Relationships: Understand Yourself and Make Choices that are Right for You
In Stock Unavailable
(Liquid error (sections/product-template.liquid line 206): divided by 0% off)
Spend more to get free shipping within Canada.
Your cart qualifies for free shipping in Canada! Use code FREESHIP20 at checkout.
By Emma Goodall; Forewords by enn B. Lawson & Jeanette Purvis
Unravelling the complexities of relationships and sexuality, this straight-talking guide will help you to navigate the associated social, emotional and physical issues. Expert advice and real life examples give you the knowledge to reflect on your own sexuality, provide you with information on different types of relationship, and gives you the confidence to decide which type of relationship is right for you.
Exploring the often unspoken rules of sex and relationships, this book also covers often unaddressed topics, such as:
- what sexual attraction looks and feels like
- how to identify your own sexual identity and preferences (and how they may change)
- what your rights are, and how to stay safe
- having children, or choosing not to, the impact of this on relationships
- how to recognise power imbalances within relationships, and what to do
- Paperback: 280 pages
- Publisher: Jessica Kingsley Publishers (March 2016)
- ISBN-13: 9781849057059
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 1.8 x 22.9 cm
Please see our Returns & Exchanges Policy for complete details.
We ship all orders in non-descript boxes for your privacy.