Stepping Off the Relationship Escalator: Uncommon Love and Life
In Stock Unavailable
(Liquid error (sections/product-template line 206): divided by 0% off)
Spend more to get free shipping within Canada.
Your cart qualifies for free shipping in Canada! Use code FREESHIP20 at checkout.
By Amy Gahran
Love is not one-size-fits-all, yet people often assume that healthy, serious relationships all must follow the same basic path. The "Relationship Escalator" is society's bundle of customs for intimate relationships: monogamy, living together, marriage and more, ideally until death do you part. Beyond this, it might not be obvious what your options are.
This book will help you:
- Discover less common relationship options that might suit you
- Understand why and how people have unconventional relationships
- Empower you to negotiate about how your relationships work
- Overcome the fear that loving differently means you're doing it wrong
- Make the world a friendlier, safer place for more paths to love
Featuring real stories and insights from hundreds of people, Stepping Off the Relationship Escalator explores consensual non-monogamy, love without living together, deep connections that pause and resume, and much more. The first in a series of research-based books, this introduction to relationship diversity is both accessible and surprising.
Paperback: 316 pages
Publisher: Off the Escalator Enterprises, LLC (February 2017)
Product Dimensions: 17.8 x 1.8 x 25.4 cm
Please see our Returns & Exchanges Policy for complete details.
We ship all orders in non-descript boxes for your privacy.