Queer Studies: Beyond Binaries
In Stock Unavailable
(Liquid error (sections/product-template.liquid line 206): divided by 0% off)
Spend more to get free shipping within Canada.
Your cart qualifies for free shipping in Canada! Use code FREESHIP20 at checkout.
By Bruce Henderson
Intended for entry-level survey courses in Queer or LGBTQ+ Studies for students from all majors, this engaging text covers a wide range of topics grouped into the categories "Queering Language", "Queering Identity", "Queering Contexts", and "Queering Imagination".
Queer Studies: Beyond Binaries:
- Reviews foundational concepts from queer theory and queer history
- Engages readers with a narrative that helps them apply key ideas and concepts to their lives and experiences
- Questions various binaries to help readers examine their own sexual identities and gender expressions
- Takes a multidisciplinary approach, drawing from the social and natural sciences, humanities, and arts
- Emphasizes identity as the intersection of multiple characteristics, including sexuality, gender, race, class, ethnicity, and dis/ability
- Examines queering in multiple contexts, including school, sociality, health, spirituality, and citizenship
Publisher: Harrington Park Press (September 2019)
Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 2.5 x 22.9 cm
Please see our Returns & Exchanges Policy for complete details.
We ship all orders in non-descript boxes for your privacy.