Knots: Step-by-Step Instructional Guide on Tying Knots for Any Purpose
In Stock Unavailable
(Liquid error (sections/product-template line 206): divided by 0% off)
Spend more to get free shipping within Canada.
Your cart qualifies for free shipping in Canada! Use code FREESHIP20 at checkout.
By Felicia Brown
In this book you will learn on how to do tie knots for various purposes particularly for accessories through the help of the numerous knot tying projects that will surely fit your taste.
I have chosen those specific knot tying projects for you to gain the fundamentals that you can use for your future and more complex projects
Here are summary of the content that you will find inside this book:
- A quick background about knot tying and why it is beneficial for our overall wellbeing.
- The basic sewing knot tying projects that will spark your learning up that you can use on the succeeding projects that we will do throughout this book.
- We will continue the lessons by doing knot tying bracelet projects. Not only those, the bracelets that we will do are truly stylish and will add some awesomeness to you when you wear it.
- In fishing you can also use the knowledge of knot tying that is why this hobby will truly bring you a lot of wonders. This is the primary reason why we will teach you some easy knot tying projects that you can use on your fishing rod.
- Another hobby that you can try out is kite flying and it will become more memorable and exciting if you have some knowledge in tying the knots of your own kites that’s why we will tackle that as well.
- Lastly, we will make some projects regarding on how to create your own necklaces with the use of knots.Paperback: 76 pages
Publisher: Independently published (May 14 2019)
Product Dimensions: 15.24 x 0.46 x 22.86 cm
Please see our Returns & Exchanges Policy for complete details.
We ship all orders in non-descript boxes for your privacy.